- ZHILDE Smart power strip includes 3 individual AC outlets, Four 2.4A USB fast charging ports and one 6.0ft length cable. 3 outlets can be controlled by APP or Voice individually, while 4 USB ports can only be used as one unit.
- Voice Control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. ZHILDE Smart Wifi Power Strip takes voice commands of Amazon Alexa and Google home.
- Remote Control your ZHILDE Smart Wifi Power Strip on your smart phone or tablet(IOS 8.0 or above/ Android 4.4 or above). Support 2.4G Wi-Fi network, DOESN’T SUPPORT 5G Wi-Fi presently.
- Easy to install and stable connection. Build in Leakproof, overload, power-off, short-circuit, over-voltage and over-current protection, in order to keep your connecting equipment from damage.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 30-Day money back, 2-year warranty and lifetime support. If you don’t absolutely LOVE your new ZHILDE Smart Strip, you can simply return your appliance and we’ll happily refund every penny.
WiFi Smart Power Strip with 4 USB Ports & 3 AC Outlets
500 in stock
500 in stock
Material: PVC copper cable , ABS Plastic and fireproof material.
Power Cord Length: 6ft long / 1.8meters.
Power Supply: AC 90V-125V (50/60Hz).
Max Power: 1875W (125V/16A).
Ports: 4 AC Outlets / 4 USB.
USB Output: 5V/6A(30W).
Maximum USB Current: 2.4A.
Operation Temperature: 22°F – 129°F° (-30°C – 65°C).
Storage Temperature: -22°F – 140°F (-30°C – 60°C).
Adding a New Device in Quick Connection
1.Open App store(OS) or Google Play(Android) and search “Smart Life – Smart Living”,Then Download it.
2. Open the Smart Life APP and Register your phone number or email.
3. Fill in the verification code that you have received and fill in the password. Sign in the APP.
4. Select the device type and click the “Electrical Outlet”.
5. Long press the power button for more than 5 seconds until the indicator light begin to flash quickly (2 times per seconds).This means the device is already for configuration. 6. Open your APP and click the “Confirm indicator rapidly link”. 7. Make sure that your device is close enough to your Wi-Fi router (The smart Wi-Fi devices only support 2.4GHz), enter your Wi-Fi password, click “Confirm” and it shows “Connecting Now”. 8. If the device is connected successfully then the indicator light will no longer flash. Then you can control the smart plug to turn ON/OFF. Amazon Alexa Setup 1. Open Amazon Alexa APP on your phone; 2. Search for Skill “Smart Life – Smart Living” and enable; 3. Sign in to your VeSync account in Alexa; 4. Go to Alexa Smart Home section and Discover your Devices;
6. Control your devices using Alexa. Please note that your VeSync account is case sensitive, so make sure you have entered the right account in Alexa. Or they will tell you account doesn’t exist.
1 x Smart Power Strip.
1 x User Manual.
|Dimensions||11.8 × 2.8 × 2.4 in|